This blog is mainly about FREE REIKI ATTUNEMENT. So, in order to understand the major part of the blog content, you SHOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT IS REIKI first. If you want to learn Reiki and get the attunement, this is the place where you can refer to to have FREE REIKI ATTUNEMENT. As you should know, normally the attunement fee charged by Reiki Masters is so expensive. Thus, I've provided the apropriate link where you can get it for FREE. So, this blog is mainly about giving you the information on where you can get FREE REIKI ATTUNEMENT on the web.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thank You!

Hi guys, I really want to thanks you all for visiting my blog. I really appreciate that. I'm sorry if I couldn't give you the best content but I'll try to improve this blog from time to time. It would be great if you can give me any suggestion on doing that. Well, actually I just want to tell you that I just found this website that has many great e-books on Reiki and spirituality.

Here's the link: www.imhac.co.uk

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya so glad that you have found us, our site has moved hosts, so you can reach us at www.imhac.co.uk the www.imhac.org should be transferred within a week or so. Cheers, all PDF's will be added, so please call back in a few days..blessings..
Bye the way, I think your blog is great xx

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template